Ukraine’s president Poroshenko has signed into law a controversial bill that makes Ukrainian the required language of study in state..
Monthly Archives: September 2017
- RT @EP_ThinkTank: All EU Member States have incentives to attract foreign investment from non-EU nationals, CBI or RBI schemes common… https://t.co/lHN65li534, Oct 18
- RT @NickMolho: Important points by @javorbenedek MEP: EU needs to carefully integrate its economic and environmental policy if a s… https://t.co/p1Gd0LfQXB, Oct 18
- What is the role for the EP in better environmental #Governance & #SDGimplementation #SDG in the EU? Exchange base… https://t.co/3535TJ9odD, Oct 18
- RT @right2water: International Civil Society Groups Ask the @Europarl_EN to Support the Human Right to Water! to @MichelDANTIN repor… https://t.co/iOSuN4ZToL, Oct 17
- Today is #WorldPovertyDay. We need to fight #poverty and help people to get access to proper housing. #EndPoverty… https://t.co/QTGOyicp68, Oct 17