The European Parliament will hold a debate this afternoon on the protection of investigative journalists in Europe, following the murder..
Monthly Archives: March 2018
- #Hungarian gov won't submit final bills of #Elios project to @EU_Commission. Orbán's son-in-law used EU-funded stre… https://t.co/Z74edqEwKT, Feb 15
- RT @FondEURACTIV: MEP @javorbenedek expressed the need for “EU financial support for independent quality media to survive, because wi… https://t.co/Us6Ywn4bve, Feb 15
- rate of loss in insect species foreshadows full ecosystem collapse. intensive agriculture& pesticides behind.… https://t.co/bchqBbL5RF, Feb 15
- RT @eszterz: #Hungary will not request #EUfunds for projects involving Orban’s son-in-law where #OLAF found serious irregulariti… https://t.co/bfhYkQxOWD, Feb 13
- If you missed our conference with @FondEURACTIV in January, you can check the details below #media #mediafreedom… https://t.co/1DCZwxs7o6, Feb 12