Monthly Archives: October 2014
Hungarian MEP Benedek Javor has decided to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg over the refusal..
- RT @bpkaracsonyg: Lots of good news after #Romanian municipal elections. @nicusordan @usrplus carries #Bucharest on green, progressiv… https://t.co/DLVZnO3Fi5, 44 mins ago
- RT @WhistleblowerNN: He’s a fighter for knowledge, democracy, the environment, his country, & the rights of all people. Read the story o… https://t.co/qUwQrpIpEW, Sep 25
- My personal role might be slightly overestimated by this article but story of EU #whistleblower directive was one o… https://t.co/QEr2QgiRs5, Sep 24
- 3.5 yrs ago we were working on the EU #whistleblower directive. I spent an exciting afternoon with a group of Japa… https://t.co/2cUfIPvvEu, Sep 21
- Something seemingly acceptable in the EU. Journalists travelling abroad are listed. Last time I experienced such th… https://t.co/zd8dc8lrnl, Sep 21