Monthly Archives: July 2015
So far, the Hungarian government has even testified in court that they do not publish the feasibility studies of Paks..
- RT @BudapestForum22: #BPF 2022 2nd day in photos. Socially Just #ClimateTransition: A Blueprint and #EnergyTransition & #EnergySecurity… https://t.co/l4WOPlK7Hi, Oct 3
- Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Russia https://t.co/5o0EtCXhlL, Sep 12
- RT @SzilardTeczar: Commission mulls - in the context of the Conditionality Regulation - suspension of 70% of certain operational progr… https://t.co/1CCbCXIiLr, Sep 10
- Absurd of the day: Fidesz MP&state secretary Zsófia Koncz received the "30 years in service of mining"-award on min… https://t.co/aLi3oJDJ98, Sep 4
- RT @sorcha_edwards: .@javorbenedek stresses that #ESIF funding schemes for retrofit need to combine efficiency & renewables and must bu… https://t.co/Fo8BSAHp7M, May 20