Monthly Archives: January 2016
Today, Transparency International presents its Corruption Perception Index 2015, which illustrates the perceived level of corruption around the world. A vast..
The conclusion of the five year long court case on the red mud disaster seems to be that the regulations..
- If you ever wanted to know, how to surprise me, here is an example: https://t.co/UuN7QKbtTV, Nov 8
- As @AdinaValean is picked for transport portfolio, #neighbourhood and #enlargement goes to #Hungary. Thanks a lot… https://t.co/ZeP2xbIH64, Nov 6
- At its first sitting, the newly elected city council of #Budapest, based on the proposal of the new green mayor… https://t.co/F2ZSpSh0r1, Nov 5
- . #Budapest must become carbon neutral by 2030, announces newly elected green mayor of the Hungarian capital city… https://t.co/p0oez5JXND, Nov 4
- Missed for 6 years, now teaching again! Giving a lecture on #RuleOfLaw in the #EU with #Hungary as a case study at… https://t.co/eocpPhPxjS, Oct 25