Monthly Archives: January 2016
Today, Transparency International presents its Corruption Perception Index 2015, which illustrates the perceived level of corruption around the world. A vast..
The conclusion of the five year long court case on the red mud disaster seems to be that the regulations..
- In the meantime, HU gov't started to exterminate one of our fellow-complainants, #Klubradio. Nothing is more symbol… https://t.co/v58sTcyKWZ, 18 hours ago
- Some people ask me about this picture of European diplomats protecting Svetlana Alexievich, why HU diplomats are mi… https://t.co/9op6Jvhi0N, Sep 11
- HU media authority rejects renewal permit of indepependent #Klubradio. After killing of #Index, gov't completes occ… https://t.co/o5E4NVejSB, Sep 11
- Antinuclear activists are always among the firsts when it comes to harrassments of human rights in illiberal dictat… https://t.co/R9mBJTi4M7, Sep 8
- RT @janhaverkamp: Irina Sukhy of the organisation EkoDom and one of the leading critical voices on the #Astravetz #nuclear power plan… https://t.co/TIiJEVjCor, Sep 7