Monthly Archives: April 2016
Today, the Trade Secrets Directive was adopted during the plenary session of the European Parliament in Strasbourg. The highly contested..
We live in a symbiotic way together with the Roma minority even if many people do not even notice that...
A joint conference was held in Budapest by Policy Solutions Institute and the Greens of the European Parliament on the..
- For years I've been trying to point out this. EU must use much better existing competencies to protect… https://t.co/f7JnUFB7FX, Apr 21
- VP @vestager meets tomorrow w HU foreign min. Péter Szíjjártó. Eager to know whether ongoing cases re HU media situ… https://t.co/G7vXtKOcrx, Mar 22
- RT @Efusnews: 💡The EU has the power to support #LocalAuthorities in resisting administrative obstacles & countering the threats o… https://t.co/xVfeBtL6QJ, Mar 19
- RT @Efusnews: [#EfusGA] @javorbenedek: "The local level is increasingly important in many issues. The #RuleOfLaw is one of them.… https://t.co/CfWKUfynhB, Mar 19
- RT @Efusnews: [#EfusGA] @javorbenedek: "The Hungarian government limits the rights of #municipalities through #financial measures… https://t.co/5I3H27NBSt, Mar 19