Monthly Archives: April 2016
Today, the Trade Secrets Directive was adopted during the plenary session of the European Parliament in Strasbourg. The highly contested..
We live in a symbiotic way together with the Roma minority even if many people do not even notice that...
A joint conference was held in Budapest by Policy Solutions Institute and the Greens of the European Parliament on the..
- If you ever wanted to know, how to surprise me, here is an example: https://t.co/UuN7QKbtTV, Nov 8
- As @AdinaValean is picked for transport portfolio, #neighbourhood and #enlargement goes to #Hungary. Thanks a lot… https://t.co/ZeP2xbIH64, Nov 6
- At its first sitting, the newly elected city council of #Budapest, based on the proposal of the new green mayor… https://t.co/F2ZSpSh0r1, Nov 5
- . #Budapest must become carbon neutral by 2030, announces newly elected green mayor of the Hungarian capital city… https://t.co/p0oez5JXND, Nov 4
- Missed for 6 years, now teaching again! Giving a lecture on #RuleOfLaw in the #EU with #Hungary as a case study at… https://t.co/eocpPhPxjS, Oct 25