Monthly Archives: November 2016
At COP22, parties reaffirmed their collective commitment to implement the Paris Agreement – despite the outcome of the US elections...
According to MEP Benedek Jávor, today’s decision by the European Commission on closing the infringement procedure on the lack of..
- For years I've been trying to point out this. EU must use much better existing competencies to protect… https://t.co/f7JnUFB7FX, Apr 21
- VP @vestager meets tomorrow w HU foreign min. Péter Szíjjártó. Eager to know whether ongoing cases re HU media situ… https://t.co/G7vXtKOcrx, Mar 22
- RT @Efusnews: 💡The EU has the power to support #LocalAuthorities in resisting administrative obstacles & countering the threats o… https://t.co/xVfeBtL6QJ, Mar 19
- RT @Efusnews: [#EfusGA] @javorbenedek: "The local level is increasingly important in many issues. The #RuleOfLaw is one of them.… https://t.co/CfWKUfynhB, Mar 19
- RT @Efusnews: [#EfusGA] @javorbenedek: "The Hungarian government limits the rights of #municipalities through #financial measures… https://t.co/5I3H27NBSt, Mar 19