Monthly Archives: November 2016
At COP22, parties reaffirmed their collective commitment to implement the Paris Agreement – despite the outcome of the US elections...
According to MEP Benedek Jávor, today’s decision by the European Commission on closing the infringement procedure on the lack of..
- Interview about city diplomacy efforts and the new green leadership of #Budapest. It was recorded in January, but i… https://t.co/lkxicbSkSv, 8 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Hungary... https://t.co/EorEIl8aBQ, Mar 21
- My other favourite project as an MEP was to invent, propose and lobby for #IJ4EU. I was close to tears when it was… https://t.co/v0uF4WUpvv, Mar 9
- RT @carl_dolan: A great day for academic freedom in the EU. #Orban's law that forced @ceu into exile from Budapest has been declare… https://t.co/UG4eMSAl2S, Mar 5
- I follow it not without concern as German #CDU is becoming a HU governmental force with @GOettingerEU in the Scienc… https://t.co/X5wr2rakPN, Feb 21