Monthly Archives: September 2017
Ukraine’s president Poroshenko has signed into law a controversial bill that makes Ukrainian the required language of study in state..
- Interview about city diplomacy efforts and the new green leadership of #Budapest. It was recorded in January, but i… https://t.co/lkxicbSkSv, 9 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Hungary... https://t.co/EorEIl8aBQ, Mar 21
- My other favourite project as an MEP was to invent, propose and lobby for #IJ4EU. I was close to tears when it was… https://t.co/v0uF4WUpvv, Mar 9
- RT @carl_dolan: A great day for academic freedom in the EU. #Orban's law that forced @ceu into exile from Budapest has been declare… https://t.co/UG4eMSAl2S, Mar 5
- I follow it not without concern as German #CDU is becoming a HU governmental force with @GOettingerEU in the Scienc… https://t.co/X5wr2rakPN, Feb 21