Monthly Archives: September 2018
Interview On 12 September the European Parliament voted in favour of starting procedures against the Hungarian government for breaching European..
- Important results at Poland's presidential election's first round. 2nd round kept open, resistance to illiberal ten… https://t.co/ZtgDA42YPN, Jun 28
- RT @BudapestintheEU: Excellent piece of Budapest Mayor Gergely Karácsony on the role of cities in our efforts to push back illiberal ten… https://t.co/g1cGkP3SSz, Jun 24
- RT @BudapestintheEU: For their meeting 18-19 June, V4 capitals sent an open letter to President&members of @EUCouncil . The mayors endo… https://t.co/mOmKYFbk2r, Jun 17
- RT @hangabor1: Participating az #EGP31 at a panel discussion about COVID-19 & democracy & freedoms. Interesting points from… https://t.co/2hoCHK4dDG, Jun 13
- RT @GreensEFA: Don't miss it! Tune in Wednesday morning at 9:15 👇 https://t.co/elo8eaTTOq 🔴 #webinar with MEPs @ph_lamberts,… https://t.co/S0wIN6tagM, Jun 9