Monthly Archives: January 2019
A new research commissioned by the Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament shows that many companies do not pay much..
- Fidesz-style reaction to major losses at municipal elections last October. EU funds used as political sticks agains… https://t.co/3tqrB2jqUY, Jan 21
- Well, well. Where Viktor Orbán will participate to on 3-4 February, days of @EPP's Political Assembly in Brussels? https://t.co/CV9ycpydKa, Jan 18
- .@EPP is not conservative, not christian and not center-right, told István Hollik, communication director of Fidesz… https://t.co/9dmZYWwC5K, Jan 18
- Fun read of the week. So called "factsheets", circulated by #Fidesz in @EPPGroup prior to next #article7 hearings.… https://t.co/MBnG6We8W5, Jan 15
- RT @IEE_Bruxelles: “Through the Hungarian case, we can understand the shortcomings in the EU” ⚖️ Read our student's interview with… https://t.co/izhmBZXnZp, Jan 15
Fiatal újságírók számára remek lehetőség nemzetközi tapasztalatszerzésre!
fondationeuractiv.eu/call-for-initiatives-stars4media-exchange-and-training-programme-for-young-m... ... BővebbenKevesebb