Monthly Archives: September 2015
Earlier this year the Hungarian government negotiated and signed a modified contract with the Russians that most likely does not include points..
What can we, in Europe, do to facilitate this shift from short-sightedness in policy making towards long-term decision making?..
The aftermath of the Ukrainian crisis, the Russian military intervention and the undeclared war in eastern Ukraine brought about a..
- In the meantime, HU gov't started to exterminate one of our fellow-complainants, #Klubradio. Nothing is more symbol… https://t.co/v58sTcyKWZ, 21 hours ago
- Some people ask me about this picture of European diplomats protecting Svetlana Alexievich, why HU diplomats are mi… https://t.co/9op6Jvhi0N, Sep 11
- HU media authority rejects renewal permit of indepependent #Klubradio. After killing of #Index, gov't completes occ… https://t.co/o5E4NVejSB, Sep 11
- Antinuclear activists are always among the firsts when it comes to harrassments of human rights in illiberal dictat… https://t.co/R9mBJTi4M7, Sep 8
- RT @janhaverkamp: Irina Sukhy of the organisation EkoDom and one of the leading critical voices on the #Astravetz #nuclear power plan… https://t.co/TIiJEVjCor, Sep 7